1. Complaint may be lodged by any individual, an employee or any Vendor having business dealing with the company.
2. Complaint should be specific, with relevant details of the facts.
3. Contact name and address are mandatory for verification of the complainant and processing of the complaint.
4. All complaints, received through this website, will be sent to Complaint Box of Vigilance Division at Corporate Office.
5. The complainant will get a unique Identification Number for each complaint lodged by him through his e-mail address. Therefore, a valid and functional e-mail ID may be mentioned.
6. Only those complaints will be taken up by Vigilance Division for examination, which contain vigilance angle. Complaints, which do not have Vigilance angle, will be forwarded to HR Division, CO, Noida for further action.
7. Status of the complaint can be obtained by entering Complaint ID number in the STATUS window.
8. No correspondence will be entertained on the subject, after lodging of the complaint.
9. You have to register First, before filing a complaint.